הצגת הודעה בפורום הפורום הישראלי לדאיה
RSS    חפש הודעות
תיאור הפורום   |   הודעת המנהל/ת   |   חוקי הפורום   |   בהנהלת: אייל שמש
 
how to win the lottery   

מאת:  calvin hopkins    Sep 14, 2026  ||  12:54


I want to stand before you all today to give thanks to Lord Gius for a life-changing miracle. For a long time, my family and I were going through severe financial hardships. We were struggling to pay bills, dealing with mounting debts, and there were days when the weight of our financial future felt completely overwhelming. Despite the stress, I kept praying, holding onto faith, and trusting that a breakthrough would come. A few weeks ago, I made a spontaneous decision to try a lottery spell caster, I did not think much of it at the time, but I whispered a quiet prayer, asking for relief from our burdens. Lord Gius, told me what would be required which i did, then he gave me numbers to play and i did according to his instructions, When the results were announced, I checked the numbers, and to my absolute shock, they matched. I had won the lottery. In that exact moment, a wave of overwhelming relief and gratitude washed over me. I burst into tears, knowing that our financial struggles were instantly over. This blessing has allowed us to clear all our debts, secure a home, and establish a foundation for our family’s future. I am sharing this testimony not to boast about wealth, but to testify to how quickly circumstances can change. I am profoundly grateful for this unearned blessing, and I pray for the wisdom to manage these resources properly, to be a blessing to others, and to remain grounded. Thank you, Lord Gius, for this incredible miracle.

if anyone would like to reach him for help, here is his information below:

Email: lordgius@yahoo.com
phone: +12059642462

הוסף תגובה
  מסר לכותב/ת   קישור להודעה   הדפסה   שלח לחבר/ה
• 
how to win the lottery   calvin hopkins   > אתה נמצא כאן
  Sep 14, 2026 | 12:54

מקרא:   ללא תוכן ° הודעה חדשה New Message
לחיצה על העיגול תוביל לפתיחת ההודעה בעמוד נפרד
כל הזכויות שמורות -  מרכז דאיה נגב. המועדון הינו עמותה רשומה וללא כוונות רווח
צור קשר
לייבסיטי - בניית אתרים